2.24.2010

wheels in motion

Here's my first post on the blog. The wheels are in motion. We're both starting to feel a little overwhelmed, but happy at the same time. It looks as though we've nailed down a date, thanks to the way our stars align. October 17th is the day and, from what I've been told, this is a very good sign. I'm starting to slowly learn about all that is involved with these big Indian weddings. It's all new to me, but I'm taking it one step at a time. The first thing coming up is an engagement ceremony (puja) on March 25th. A small gathering of close family and a blessing from the priest. We've also started looking at reception locations and we have a few in mind, one we even got a tour of today that Radhi and I both really love. More updates soon. I just wanted to make my first post on here. (image source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for saying hello!